Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving.   

It was a beautiful day in Oklahoma.   Sunny and in the upper 60s to low 70s.

The dinner at Adam and Lexie's was excellent.   We had turkey (cooked two ways - Adam actually cooks one in oil.   Very good - this was the first time I had one cooked that way.)   We also had ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams, apple dumplings, yeast dumplings with LOTS of gravy, red cabbage and two cranberry relishes.    Also breads and I cannot even begin to list the desserts.

There were close to 20 people there,   Some I had met before and some new to me.   A very agreeable group of people.    It was lots of fun.   

They are hosting a Secret Santa Party on Christmas eve too.    We drew names and will bring a present that has to be new and cost $25. for our person.    I don't really know this person very well, but Bart and Barb can help me there.

Nicky was sure glad that I came home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: