Friday, August 19, 2016

Yesterday was my most successful Celtic Gathering yet.   There were 7 of us.   Even two guys.    We discussed our goals and the books that the three from last month brought and established our next meeting time and date.   Really great people.   It should grow.  Next month we are doing music and in October are having a Samhain potluck.

Today was fairly quiet.   I saw, Dr. Toy, my chiropractor.    Really needed him too.   A month is just about right.

Bart and I ran a couple of errands and then had lunch together.   I quilted and did some computer work this afternoon.   Altogether a lovely day and the temps are in the mid 80s - a true cool spell.

Bless you all

Dia dhuit

Mary

1 comment:

Roberta said...

3 last meeting, 7 this time. If your group keeps growing at this rate...watch out! :)