Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Today is my anniversary.   Dick and I would celebrate 30 years.   WOW.   I am so grateful for the 26 that he was physically with me.    You all know that he has never really left me. 

Thanks again, Bobbie for the roses.  They are so beautiful.

I joined Marlies at Bart and Barb's for dinner.  They were "using up" the steak left from Sunday.   It was just as good as Sunday.  Adam, Barb's oldest, did the cooking.  He is SO good at that. 

It was a lovely evening.\

The temps were below 100 so there is no complaining here. Actually, it was 65 when Nicky and I went out for our walk.    Bart stopped by after an early morning blood test and we went to Mc Donald's for breakfast.   I was hungry for a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.   It still tastes good.

I did some grocery shopping today too.

So there was plenty to keep me occupied.   Miss all my friends in Wisconsin.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: