Saturday, July 16, 2016

This morning, Nicky and I walked in really comfortable temps.  It was 68 on my thermometer and we really enjoyed it.  I did not go through the park as it had rained really heavily during the night and I don't like coming home with my shoes soaked.    Nate mowed my lawn last evening, so the rain was well timed.

Barb and I went to a Wichita Mountain Quilt Guild sit and sew last night.   It was fun.  One can work on one's own project or do the project that is offered.  I did the Wonky Who Log, that was offered.  It is cute. I should finish my small work tomorrow.   If I ever figure it out, I will start posting pictures again.    It is a cute Owls on a log type background.    I always like spending time with Barb and got to know some quilt people better.

Mary came to clean later this afternoon. She usually comes in the morning but I have no problem with later.  I am just glad that I don't have to do it.  My neck has been bothering me.  I had an adjustment yesterday by my chiropractor but still am uncomfortable.   At least, I am not getting the headaches   Dr. Toy says I am almost "perfect" and only needs to see  me once a month at this point.   He has done wonders for me.

At any rate, I did not have to go anywhere today, so finished up several small unfinished projects.  I am taking some free coursed through futurelearn.com.   I am finishing up a course on A History of Royal Feasting and will be starting a genealogy course on Monday..   Thanks to my friend Maureen who introduced me to this site.   I finished a Robert Burns course already.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: