Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I liked today.

Had Mass and Bible Study this morning.     I left the house at 9AM because Fr. Phil never starts mass until at least 10 after 9, except today as it turns out it was a memorial mass for a deceased parishioner.

We are still discussing the readings for the Mass for the following Sunday as some still do not have the book for the book study we are doing next.   I handed out the little book of Psalms that our members wrote today.   Fr. Phil came to visit us for  minute so I was able to give him his copy.   Told him there was no Imprimature but he was not too shocked at that:)   He looked a bit surprised.

Then I came home and waited for Bill and his sister, Kim, and her husband, Ted, to come to pick up the Richardson desks and the motorized wheel chair.   They got here at about 2PM and were all loaded and we had a short visit before they left at 4:30PM.   A real Bonzai trip, but Bill promised to come again -with Leslie and hopefully, John, Sara and Matthew for just a visit.                                    Oh No   Now I have to organize the garage:)

Tomorrow I have nothing scheduled at all.   I will spend part of it with Bart and my great grandaughters, Arria and Abbie.   LUCKY ME!

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: