Saturday, July 09, 2016

I sure miss my sweetheart.   I know you all are aware of that.   I do alright because I know that he has never REALLY left me , but I do miss the sound of his voice and those wonderful hugs.

Don't worry about me.   I figure if I can't tell those I love how I feel, WHO do I have  to talk to?

It was a really good day.  Hallmark had their mid year Ornament big sale.  My first big Christmas shopping spree  _way to early I know _ but it is when it is.  The Hallmark store in Lawton is actually within walking distance, (I didn't).   They were very accommodating, so I will not miss my Sheboygan Hallmark too much.

Mary came to clean today also, so I have a sparking house.   I am working on several craft project, which kept me amused for the rest of the day.

Can't believe that it is July already.

Dia dhuit
Mary


No comments: