Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Heat Heat Heat

Today is supposed to be the coolest day for at least three days.  Tomorrow, the ACTUAL temps will top 100.   Oklahoma.

I was busy at home all day and only left to run a couple of quick errands.

Tomorrow is much more exciting.  Bible Study in the morning.   One thing about Holy Family.  The church is usually COLD.  And I mean cold.   I always bring a jacket into the service, even if it is really hot.

I have the book of prayers in response to the Psalms ready to present to the study for final approval.  Then I will take it to be printed.  We had more than 50% contribute so it is  a good effort. 

I had broccoli/cauliflower soup for supper tonight.  I used all the "leavings" from the broccoli salad that I  fixed for Sunday to make the soup.   Boy is it good.     Just boiled the leavings with onion, added bouillon and then when I dished it up added some sour cream and cheese.  Nummy Nummy in my tummy.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: