Tuesday, July 19, 2016

An extremely busy day.     I was interviewed by a Sheila Robinson from the Lawton Constitution today about the Celtic Club that I am trying to establish.    She was very pleasant and will have an article in the Style Section of next weekend's paper along with a picture that will be taken at the meeting on Thursday at the Center for Creative  Living.  I promised to dress up like a leprechaun:)

Had to pick up Nicky's heartworm and flea prevention meds at his vets too.
  
Then I went to Bart's and we went out for lunch.   He had a doctor appointment that I took him too.   He was a bit shaky these days and doesn't like to be driving then.   I am so glad that I am here to help out.    There is a good reason for everything.    Pray for my Bart.

It is still hot and supposed to get hotter.  But the humidity has eased up some.  

Dia dhuit

Mary     


George McGovern said " I am fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in."


No comments: