Thursday, June 30, 2016

I can't believe it.   June is OVER.  Half the year is gone and I have been five months an Okie.

Whew.

This morning I picked up my new Oklahoma Will, Durable POA and Health POA.   One of those major things accomplished.    I am slowly whittling the list down.

This even Bart and Barb came for dinner.   I fixed teriyaki chicken wings, fried rice and fresh blueberry pie.    Barb can't eat rice so I make a nice big baked potato with fixin's.   We had such a lovely evening.   I do enjoy cooking SO much and love having company and people to talk to of an evening.

This weekend is the 4th of July weekend of course.   Barb's son, Tim and his wife, Amber and son, Augie are going to be visiting.   I have been invited for family dinner on Sunday and will probably spend some other blocks of time with them other days.   I am looking forward to it.  Augie is a cute active little one year old.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: