Friday, July 24, 2015

HI

I am still here.    I think that as of this afternoon, I have completed all that I have to do for the goodbye for my Mom.

I planned the Mass yesterday with the church, Sandy and Loraine, and sent the readings to my precious nieces who will be reading them.  All I should have to do now , is show up.

It is hard to realize that she is in heaven.   I am SO very happy for her.  I know that is where she wanted to be.  I hope that when I reach that point, all those who live me will know and also be willing to let me go.   I can imagine the celebration for her.   What a precious follower she was -all her life.

I will miss my visits with her.   But now I can talk to her any time, as I do with Dick and with others, especially Dad, who are there.

Tomorrow and Sunday should be quiet unless, I connect with family which will be so welcome.   What a celebration this will be.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: