Monday, July 20, 2015

Bobbie took me to see Mother today.   She is on full hospice now and approaching death.   She wakes and tries to tell us something but we cannot understand her.   She does not seem distressed which is the most important thing.

She has no appetite, but they do offer her food at the proper times.  We spent a couple of hours with her.  Jeff joined us for part of the visit.  It is up to the Lord now.  We have all given her permission to go when it is time.

Bobbie took me grocery shopping and we had lunch together.  She and Bill enjoyed a super vacation up north recently.   Art and Music.

My foot was not so sore today.  The weather has a lot to do with it.   I hope that next week I find that it is healing the way it should be.

Pray for Mom and my cousin Greg Ziegler and my friend Gary Cole and all our families, as we are facing our loved ones coming close to heaven.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: