Thursday, June 18, 2015

Today was warm but breezy.   This afternoon, it looked like it might rain, but it held off or passed over and we were able to have our neighborhood gathering at 4ish.   Had a nice group several families.   To bad the other streets don't join us.  

Bob and Peggy told me that my Black Pig wall hanging is now up at the Black Pig Restaurant in Sheboygan.   Got to get there to see it.

Next week, I am "hosting" a Margarita party with the tequila, margarita mix, chips and dips and serving dishes that I got in a raffle a couple of months ago.    Everybody seemed excited about it.   A couple of people will be gone, but I do have to let Alison know and perhaps the word will spread.

I had my dentist appointment today, for cleaning.   All went well.  my gums and teeth all look good.

I spent a part of the afternoon finishing up a couple of craft projects.   I am finally feeling a bit creative again.  It has been a while. I have felt rather empty.

The railroad has had Pleasant View and Highland roads blocked off as they replaced the tracks over the road.   They closed them off on Monday saying they would be done by Friday.   Today they poured the blacktop, so it looks like they have made their goal.   Don't know whether the sidewalk will be done, but Nicky and I can make it on the street if we have to.   We like to go through the park and then come back down Highland and turn back into Tallgrass.

I don't have any appointments for the next three days.   I am SO happy,  the past three weeks have been just too full.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: