Saturday, June 20, 2015

A day at home, except for Mass this afternoon.   It was good.   I am quite sore, so took a nap this afternoon.   I am going to BEG Dr. Fehrman to figure out a way to make that shoulder stop hurting.   I think the shot will do it.   I can cope with arthritis, but this is awful.

I am finally feeling a bit creative and am working on two projects.   Yea.   Nice to be enthusiastic about something.    Perhaps because the big OUTSIDE projects are completed.   I know that Mr. Nicky will be glad of that.   No leaving him at least until August.

I hope it rains a bit tonight, otherwise, I am going to have to do a bit of watering on the berm, patio and the tomato plants.

Tomorrow uncommitted too.   Yea for me.

Dia dhuit

Mary

We'll always be good friends,because you know too much.

No comments: