Friday, May 15, 2015

I realized this afternoon that I am hosting a baking Sunday for CWI the day after tomorrow.   So shopping I must go tomorrow.

I had an interesting day.   My cleaning lady came and got the house cleaned.   Then I finally have the hall dry and finished up the wash.   I could not get the mattress pad on  the bed and had to call for help.   I called Peggy and she told me to call Bob and tell him that he had to come to help.   It is the strangest thing as it has no corners.  But it is ON.

I went to shoot tonight and found out that some of the ammo I have is not good for target.    EEEEWWWW.  You get one shot off, then have to eject it and remove the clip.   Then you reload the clip and start over.   So I did ONE target with Jerry helping me chamber the bullets.   What apain.


Glad to be home.

Tomorrow I will be busy all day with the Condo meeting  and church and then the musical event at Plymouth  Arts.      I am going to soak and go to bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: