Thursday, May 14, 2015

A nice day.   However, it is cold.   I do wish we would get some sunshine and som warmth around here.  I am sure it is making my cold hang on.   The trouble with the cold is that everytime I cough, it causes my rib pain and my shoulder and arm and neck pain to hurt more.   Another hot bath tonight and early to bed.

I had a chiropractor treatment today.   Of course, the results of that really show up the next day.    I need to schedule a massage too.  

This Saturday morning is the Tallgrass Condominium annual meeting.   I now have EVERYTHING that I need to bring ready to do.   We meet at 10AM and I will go over at 9AM to be sure my check in table is ready.    I have my helpers lined up.

Saturday evening, I will be going to the Plymouth Arts Center to watch the Spring Concert.   Last year I sang with the group.   This year, I knew it would be too much of a commitment.   But I want to go see it as many of the singers are now my friends, notably, my friend, Kate, who has sung with them for years.

So, tomorrow, I need to woak on Bloomsday.   I am trying to reach my friend Paul tonight to see if he wants to be involved this year.

Hope my chest is loosened up some by morning.    I am sick of aching.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: