Sunday, April 19, 2015

A wonderful day with Bobbie and Bill at the dinner playhouse in Port Washington, Memories.   We saw a play called Always a Bridesmaid which was very funny as is the usual play put on there.   The dinner is always a buffet.    A fresh salad on the table when you arrive followed by a serving of their famous Fluff as a palate cleanser just before you go to get your food.   

Got home at about 5PM.   Bobbie and Bill helped me switch the front storm door for the screen.   Nicky is so funny, he didn't come out right away when we all walked in.    Sometimes he does that when I come home alone,   I have to call him or go look for him.   Today, he ambled out as they were changing the screen and gave me some love, then he was, I think, a bit confused so he didn't bother barking and even let Bobbie pet him.     I am getting encouraging signs like this, especially as the warm weather is on us and he is meeting more people.

A busy day tomorrow, so I will be going to bed now.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: