Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday The LAST day of February

Last night I went shooting at Rhine.    I had one REALLY good target, the middle one.  The first was awful, the last was EH!.   I must keep concentrating and not rush.

Then I went to Sheboygan to the SVA (Sheboygan Visual Artists) opening of their new show.    It was fun.   Of course, I knew several people.   I showed my artist friends the picture of the Heeland Coo (Highland Cow) that I did at the Art Vino evening.  They liked it.  I was SO pleased.   Time Ebenreiter said that we can use the facility for  Bloomsday again so I am pleased with that.  My friend, Bob Fleming, was there.   He is a member of SVA so I expected him.   We are having lunch on Friday to catch up.   I took one of the small canvases for the annual Small Works project that they do.   Anyone who wants can take a canvas.   You have until June to complete an art piece on the small canvas and return it  to be put on the wall.   Then people buy them.   You get a painting and if you want you can exchange it for another one.  Gets really exciting.    I have no idea what medium I will be using or what I will do but there is Plenty of time.  RIGHT?

Today was pretty quiet.   A friend, Kathy Flath, came over to borrow my Galway Bay as she is interested in it after our book discussion.   Then she can move on to Of Irish Blood.   They are both by my friend Mary Pat Kelly.   I am eagerly waiting for the film version of Galway Bay which I understand it in the works.   

Mass tonight,  the choir sang.    We did great on some and OK on the rest.   I must practice more.   I also have the basic pig sewn on the wall hanging.   Now I need to give him character and embellishments.   The fun part.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: