Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mid week already.   This is a much quieter week than the past SEVERAL.   Yesterday I got to be home all day.   Boy did I get a lot done.

Today was almost as good.   I did go grocery shopping this morning.   Have to get my lottery ticket, you know.   Nicky always is excited to look in the bags when I get home.   I do usually have cans for him, but of course, he cannot smell through the metal.   But I had other good smelling things in there.

Worked more on the book and on the Gathering today. 

This evening I went to church for the Stations of the Cross.   Only during Lent and it is a nice devotion.   I sat where I usually do in church and all of a sudden there were about a dozen kids from RE (religious ed) came in .   All kinds of empty seats but they joined me.   I was pleased it is always good to have young people with you.   And in church it seemed very special.    I am sure they were confused and impressed by all the genuflecting, kneeling and standing that goes on with the Stations.   I hope they listened to what they were reading.    It is a powerful prayer.

Tomorrow home most of the day.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: