Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Still cold

Actually it was colder yesterday, but it warmed up better yesterday also.   Tomorrow is supposed to be the bitterest cold of this spell.    I did all my errands today so that I can stay home all day tomorrow.   I will only have to go out for Nicky and the mail.

Today, I got a haircut.   I met Terri, my hairdresser at The Exchange Bank  for coffee at 8AM then we went to her Klips and Tips for my cut.   After the cut, I went to the post office, got gas and did my grocery shopping.  I really did not need much but am low on dog food.   I am still trying to figure out what Nicky likes and get on a schedule.   We are getting there. 

Today he heard me drive into the garage when I came home and was just squealing until I got in the house.   So he is becoming comfortable with sounds and seems to be really liking me.   I told you all that my new doggie had to be willing to love me more than life itself.  

I am taking Christmas down a bit at a time.   Will be done by Saturday as I did not put up as much as I have other years.   I am trying to sort and clean the storage area as I restock the shelves.

Hope we at least have sunshine tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: