Thursday, January 08, 2015

Cold and Snow

I am really surprised that we are getting so much snow as it is SO cold and usually there is no snow when it IS that cold.   We got quite a bit.   I imagine that Big Z will be out sometime tonight or early morning to clear us out.

I had an a ppointment with my chiropractor today.  She worked on my sore areas which are actually feeling much better.  I'll see her next week to see how it goes.

I spent the rest of the day putting more of Christmas away, sorting things for taxes and working on Tallgrass stuff.

Scott called off choir because of the weather.   I am tired anyway and will be going to bed soon.   I am getting somewhere with my reading goals so feel good about that.

Tomorrow is quiet but I am going out to Rhine to shoot pistol league.   The roads should be in good shape by then and there is no more snow predicted.

Dia DHuit

Mary

No comments: