Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thursday

Another good day. 

Barbara went to one of her doctors and will not have to start the last chemo until  January 15.   A good holiday break for her.   A time for her body to prepare itself for the new onslaught.   I know that all the BAD things have to be destroyed but it is so hard on the body.

Bart and I went for a walk around the neighborhood today.   There are a lot of houses for sale.   Hopefully  there will be as many when I make my move.   We all hope that is not too soon.

It does seem that I will be able to flip and still be mortgage free which  my sweetheart was adamant on.   I find that when I am here I know where the homes are and am able to think about it.   When I look at home, I am not sure WHERE the homes are.  Right not where are seven homes within walking distance and four of them are below or about what I think will be an even trade.   Yaa Hoo.

So,   I feel good about Barb.   She is off until January 6the when she is released by her doctor,  As well as she is doing it will be fine.   Too bad she has to do more chemo.   But if this will END it ,   It is OK.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: