Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Wednesday, shopping day.

I slept until 7:30AM.  Then puttered around until I was ready to go shopping.   I have been yearning for a donut so went right to the bakery and got a Long John for breakfast.   When I was working , I we had meetings once a month and they always had donuts so my craving was satisfied.   Now I have to occasionally just go and get one.

Went to the Post office to pick up condo mail and then to Capelle's for some fresh veggies.

Home again, I spent most of the day almost finishing St. Patrick's Chapter.   I have one more section which I plan on doing tomorrow.    He is one of the hardest chapters because I have heard so much of him from the time I was a child.  What to include that is important and what not to include.   Some preconceived notions were proved wrong or too iffy in my research.   But I do believe that I have it.   As I say one more segment and I will go on to Brigit.

I took a walk this afternoon.  It was lovely out.   Got to visit with some neighbors - when it is so nice, people vacate their nests.

Roxie has been a pest lately.   I have been brushing her more as part of my effort to keep her from choking up hairballs.   She LOVES being brushed and thinks that any time I sit is a good time for me to brush her.   You know how persistent she can be.   Of course, she is looking absolutely gorgeous with all that brushing.  My question is WHERE IS ALL THAT HAIR COMING FROM!

Another day at home tomorrow.   I want to finish Patrick, start gathering fabric for my next wall hanging which I will have ready to be assembled at IBAM in October and do some genealogy.

Sounds like a BAD storm is hitting Hawaii.   We must all pray for Matt, Kauru and the kids. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: