Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I know I know

I know, I did not post last night and some of you look for my daily posts.    I just had such a week, as you could tell, and got to bed and remembered that I had not posted.   I figured I didn't care and probably you all could use a break too.

 The rose that Bobbie and Bill gave me is opening ever so nicely.  It is beautiful and thank heaven for an OLD ROXIE, otherwise, it would not be here any longer.  She has always felt that all living plants are hers.

Yesterday was rather busy, ending with the monthly  Tallgrass Condo Board meeting.   We zipped through that very quickly.

I feel that I am getting a lot done these days.  I am looking to the Vacation in Scotland.   Away, I can let go of all of the things that weigh on my mind when I am here.   I need to find someone who can bring communion to my Mom and here fellow residents and to my dear friends Tom and Rita when I am gone. 

Today, I had a hair cut.   Terry does such a nice job.   We both ended up talking to people on those darn cell phones when I got there.   She had a business thing and Bart called me.  I was glad because I could make her feel not guilty because I love to talk to my special boy.

I grocery shopped and have been home for the rest  of the day.  I did my CWI newsletter and tomorrow will do the Tallgrass stuff.  Stuff is a dumb word but is is OK

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: