Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Whew

It was terribly cold today and tomorrow is looking like more of the same.

I went to exercise class today and had to stop because my neck and arm started hurting.   I wasn't using them.   I keep my right arm in my pocket, but this time it made no difference.   I am very discouraged.  Fred, the director of the program, said that he will help me work our a program that may help.   I am seeing the physical therapist on Friday and he will get her recommendations.

I went grocery shopping before going home.   I put everything away and made my lunch then I lay down on the couch and slept for almost three hours.    I feel better now.   I baked some carrot muffins this afternoon and mixed up the dough for a loaf of country bread.

Baking and cooking always lift my spirits.   I will have to share some of this.   Tomorrow I am having breakfast with friends and going to 52 Stafford for music and dinner in the evening.    It will be good to get out for entertainment.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: