Monday, January 20, 2014

Just a note to tell you that I am just fine.



I had Bible Study, a visit with Mom, Nora and Leif this morning.   Went to lunch with my friend Peggy at the Exchange Bank.   We then went to Book Head for the  Cream City Writers Club.   On the way home I stopped and had a cup of tea with Kate.

Kate gave me a cute little owl that someone had given her that she felt looked scary. 

Then home again.  At  6:15PM I met Nora and Leif for a wonderful evening at the Blind Horse for dinner.   I so enjoy spending time with them.    We have so much to share.

So now it is past my bedtime and I better get to bed.   Roxie is so glad I am back home.  Last night after I went to bed she went, as Jim used to say, MENTAL and was running back and forth in the living room like a crazy cat.  She even knocked over Bobbie and Bill's picture which I have on the hearth.    I heard the picture fall and went out to see what was going on.   She looked at me like she wanted me to mind my own business.


Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: