Thursday, January 09, 2014

Kind of a nice day.   It started off with temps WAY below zero, but by the time I had to go out at 10AM, it had warmed up considerably and there was no wind.

I just had to go downtown anyway for my dental checkup.   All went well and I now have the cleanest teeth in town.   Then I drove to the post office to mail a package, pick up the condo mail from the box and get some stamps for me.  I got some cash from the ATM as I was down to less than $10 cash.  Last I picked up some prescriptions at Walgreens.

Home again I ate lunch, rested for a bit and then made some scones to take to Kate's for her party tonight.   I also made a batch of blueberry/rhubarb refrigerator jam this morning to spread on them.  

The party started at 7PM.   She puts on a good  spread.   It was a nice party with lots of friends from church.  A very pleasant evening.  

Tomorrow will be kind of busy too but manageable.

So until then.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: