Thursday, March 07, 2013

As I went to bed very early last night because I had to get up at 3AM to get ready for my trip, I did not blog then.

I am all ready and have enough time now, so here you are.

A lot of good going to bed early did me.  I didn't sleep very well.   I found out that I do know how to set the alarm on the new alarm clock.    Turning it off was another thing, I hit the snooze and then when I was in the shower, there it went again.  

It was a mainly quiet day, especially after Bobbie came to pick up Roxie this morning.   I had been explaining to her that she was going on vacation too.   As Bobbie said to Kitty Camp.    She, of course, was quite upset when she was put into her carrier and taken for a ride,  but Bobbie emailed that she was settling in just fine and was trying to tell Bobbie that it was time to take a nap shortly after noon.

My first trip in such a long time.  

If I get to a computer, I'll blog but otherwise, have a nice week.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: