Monday, November 19, 2012

This was a very nice day.     I had to get up at 6AM so that I could be  ready to go to  my chiropractic appointment with Dr. Poppy at 8:40AM.  Bobbie got here at 7:30AM.  So all went well.   I came home between the appointment and the bible study to be sure that Dick was comfortable for the morning.   It all worked well.

Bible Study was very nice.  There were 7 of us.  A nice group.  We finished our discussion of Psalm 30.  I have such a support and prayer group with this Bible Study.    We really help each other.

Mother was doing pretty well today.  We got her bills all paid and set her pills out.    I have a bit of banking to do for her and will pick up some pills from Walgreens tomorrow.

Home again.   Bobbie, Dick and I had chili and banana cream pie for lunch.

I took a long nap this afternoon.   My friend LuAnn and her friend Elaine came by this afternoon for a cup of tea.  LuAnn is taking over the Annual Christmas Tea that CWI sponsors with the SCHRC and the Plymouth History Museum.   I am so grateful.   Getting people to chair these yearly events is going to make life a lot easier for me.   I knew people were willing but just needed to learn how to ask.

So until tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: