Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I am feeling a bit better after two days of antibiotics.

Slept a bit late then had to really kind of push my sore body as I had to leave at 12:30PM  to be at the Sheboygan Clinic to see. Jon Niewolny  about my shoulder and Dr.Bobbi Leben about my ribs.

I have an MRI scheduled in two weeks for the shoulder and will make an appointment to see the chiropractor her in Plymouth for my ribs.   

So it is a waiting game but perhaps we will find something new that can help the discomfort.

I got home at 3:30PM,   Rested and just tried to catch up on a few things.

Dick is making noises in the bedroom.   He doesn't want to go to sleep until I come in.    Sometimes I just need a bit of quiet time to settle my body before going to bed.   

Tomorrow will be quiet.

Dia Dhuit


Mary

No comments: