Thursday, October 29, 2009

A quiet day at home. I spent it packing and getting things ready for Dick while I am gone. Don't forget that you will not have a blog from me until Sunday night as I will be at the Irish Center in Chicago at the IBAM event.

I will be with The Celtic Women at our table and will be helping out with the event and selling my book, hopefully.

So I have nothing exciting to report. We are well and were grateful for the quiet. I fixed a lasagna for our dinner and Dick will have that to eat on Saturday. Bobbie is coming each day to be sure that Dick doesn't need anything. She will mix up a batch or two of concord grape wine while she is here.

We heard from Mary Pat Kunert, Dick's brother Harold's daughter. Did I tell you that we, Dick and I, will host the reunion next year. I think I did and am I ever excited.

Take care. Until Sunday night.

Mary

No comments: