Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Legion of Mary had a Mass followed by a breakfast at Blessed Trinity this morning. We are a nice group. There are 89 auxiliary members and 5 active members. I am an auxiliary. I am just unable to spend 4 hours a week more on ANYTHING. The Mass was nice and the ladies fixed a scrumtious breakfast. We had sweet breads, deviled eggs, scrambled eggs with bacon, bread and butter and cheese and fruit. WOW. The company was pleasant too.

Then, I got home and figured I was done for the day. UNTIL I looked at my calendar and realized that the Sheboygan Symphony was tonight. So we napped and went. It was really good, as usual. They had a guest organist and a guest guitarist. The guitarist played with the orchestra on selections from a composer called Jaoquin Ridrigo - Concierto de Aranjez. The peices were delightful. They also played the Pines of Rome by Respighi. I had not heard them before and was very impressed.

Tomorrow is the third Packer game of the season. Heaven help us. We had better win this one.

Have a great Sunday morning.

Mary

No comments: