Thursday, June 24, 2004

We had a tornado warning last night. I got back from a very useful class on machine quilting at about 9:00 and soon after the sirens went off. Dick and I picked up the cats and went down into the basement den until the warning expired at 10:00PM. Sheboygan County did not get any damage that we know of. However, there was a death in Markazan. There was damage in Madison and enough damge in Waupun that people are being asked to stay away until they have their relief efforts in order. Wow. We are supposed to be rainy off and on and cooler today.

Guess What. Jim reinstalled my computer Puppy when we got the new Dells recently. I believe I told you that we think that the computer cat, Felix, either killed or ran off the Puppy that I had on the old one because he disappeared. Well - - - this Puppy is gone too. Pretty weird. I will keep you informed.

Mary

I decided to post this morning and THEN this evening again because the tornado threw me off last night.

No comments: