Thursday, June 24, 2004

Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital returns to TV tonight. Jim and I are really excited, we can't figure out why they put it off for a whole month to begin with. Dick doesn't watch them so I will go downstairs and watch it on the BIG TV.

I called Barbara today. They are staying with a friend, Bret, who owns a home with all kinds of acreage and animals. While she was talking to me, she saw a huge yellow butterfly. She said that there is a falcon that nests on the property and comes down to visit every day. Sounds like a really wonderful place to be in the mornings. They are looking at a house in a town called Geronimo, about 8 miles from Lawton. Pray that the house in De Pere sells and that they get the one there. It is just too difficult to be staying in someone elses house even if he is not concerned about it.

I remember being very young and going to chuch most weekday mornings. After Mass, I would go over to Grandma and Grandpa Deeley's house and have breakfast with Grandma. She went to Mass Every morning. She introduced me to all kinds of cheeses. Between her and my Mother I really grew to like most cheeses. Aunt Helen wouldn't let her give me limburger. I remember that my ex husband's Aunts Ruth and Lib said that actually if you could get the first bite down, it tasted really good.

Have a nice evening

Mary



No comments: