Saturday, February 14, 2004

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...Wow! What a ride!'"

I read the above on the Red Hat Society bulletin and thought I would share.

It is hard to keep up my steam right now, but I am working on it. Bart had a better day in himself yesterday, though his situation is still not resolved and he is still not at the VA Hospital where he will be getting some real help. They are mostly good to him where he is but he is in limbo. Remember, Limbo? It doesn't exist in the afterlife but believe me it exists here on earth.

Today is the annual Deeley Wild Game Dinner. I must get my roast in at 9:00AM and will make the potato salad. It is good to be busy. I do best when I am busy.

Your prayers are so special and so appreciated.

Love

Mary

No comments: