Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I went to Bible Study this morning and then right on to church for Ash Wednesday service at 8:30AM. It was a nice way to start the day and to thank God that Bart is safe at the VA Hospital beginning treatment.

We had the strangest music at Mass. A pianist that I never heard before and a cantor that sang without a mike and never left the choir area. I hope we have some sort of a plan for a choir director and organist. I will find out at the Parish Council meeting tomorrow night.

I have two quilts that I want to start on. That is exciting. I have not been two interested in anything the past couple of weeks.

Mother and I were talking about memories this morning. She said that she really likes the smell of cigars because it reminds her of her Dad, my Grandpa Bowser and I said that I love the smell of pipe tobacco, especially half and half becaus it reminds me of Dad.

Love

Mary

No comments: