Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Yesterday, I typed out of blog and then looked for the bar to check the spelling and the bar was gone. I mean the whole thing. I was unable to edit and unable to post and publish or anything. Isn't that a fine kettle of fish.

Anyway, I had written about the day before telling you all that I am a really big sinner I guess. Earlier on Monday, I had discussed with Sy Regan that it was the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and that I would be going to Mass that evening. The next time I remembered was at 9:00. Wow, I was sure upset with myself. Dick said he was just as glad because he felt I needed the rest and I hope he is right.

Friday, the photographs replica of the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe will be on display at St. John's in Kohler. I will stop to see it on my way home from lunch with the Plymouth ladies. It is kind of interesting that I just read a short biography of Juan Diego, the Aztec peasant to whom the Lady appeared on Monday. If you want to know more about the Our Lady of Guadalupe go to www.ourladyofguadalupe.org

We saw the Sheboygan Theatre Company's production of Peter Pan tonight. It was fun. I had forgotten many of the songs in the play and they are nice. We talked with the people around us and one gentleman also knew who Billie the Brownie was. It was fun.

Barbara gave me a picture of Christ for my desk with the quote. "I never said it would be easy... I only said it would be worth it."

It is a good thing.

Mary

No comments: