Monday, December 15, 2003

A very nice Monday. The weather was pleasant so I put greens, bows and a lighted star on the post lamp out in front. Last year the lights wouldn't work. This year they came right on. Go figure. I also got up my music boxes and placed them all around the living room and guest room.

As I post to this, Roxie is sitting in her favorite spot, in the mddle of my desk under the desk lamp where she is warm and close to people. She is falling asleep as I type.

We got a call regarding the results of the Sleep Tests that Dick had last Thursday night and the nurse said the Dick has SEVERE sleep apnea and someone will call by Wednesday to arrange for the machine that will make him feel like a new man. He is so looking forward to it. That one night made such a difference the next morning.
He actually felt alert and rested until afternoon but now he is falling asleep all the time and not waking up refreshed.

Soon it will be Christmas. I baked again today. Really didn't need to but I love to and will give some away. I made Lizzies and Hello Dollies.

Love

Mary

No comments: