Friday, October 03, 2003

I don't remember if I told you that Bobbie, Jim and I shoot pistol every Friday at the Rhine/Plymouth Field and Stream Club that Bobbie and I belong to. Bobbie and I are in a league. I had been shooting with my Colt Trooper revolver that I got as a present in my previous life. It is a heavy gun, almost an antique. I really like it but it is a revolver with double action and it has been misfiring quite a lot. Jim took it to a gunsmith to get it checked out - so last week I used Jim's Buck Mark and did pretty well. I actually shot in the 50s for one. I have been lucky to get thirty or so with the Trooper.

Dick and I went to Gander Mountain last Sunday and bought a Buck Mark Target 22 which we BOTH intend to use, if I can get Dick to the club.

Tonight, I shot it for the first time. I got 4 targets for tonight, two to test out with and two for league. The first was a bit low, the second a bit high. Then, fortunately for league, I got a 62. 5 in the black and the second was in the 50s somewhere. So I am a HAPPY camper.

I'll keep you informed.

Mary

No comments: