Sunday, September 21, 2003

Yesterday, the Sheboygan Quilt Guild had its annual quilt show. I thought it was the best that I had been to. This is my third actually. This is the second year that I was an entrant. I did not win but it really is fun to be able to have your work up for others to see. I was proud of my piece this year. I will put a picture of the prototype on this message. I wanted to put the actual entered piece, but I don't know how to transfer it. Maybe some other time. I designed it myself based on the legend that comes from Celtic fables and also several other cultures around the world of the three faces of woman or the mother goddess, depending on the legend. The three persons are Maid, Mother and Crone. Maid for youth and innocence, Mother for woman and fertility and Crone for age and wisdom.

Anyway, here are the three panels that designate the three parts of WOMAN.

a picture of something

Have a great week


Mary

No comments: