Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Labor Day was very nice. We didn't plan anything special, but Dick and I took the new Santa Fe down along the lake and ended up on the Riverfront where we walked from the Harbor Inn to Briscoe County where we had a nice lunch on the deck overlooking the river and trying to figure out what is happening on the Reiss Property accross the way. It was a lovely day and a very pleasant walk.

I fried out stuffed flank steak for dinner which was really fantastic. I stuffed pounded flank steak with a chorizo mixture and grilled it. What a taste.

Yesterday would have been Mother and Dad's 64th wedding anniversary. Dad is gone but I always take flowers to Mother to commemorate the day. I am really glad we went over yesterday. She misses Dad a lot and that day gets mighty long without him I fear. I think Jeff was coming today to do a few things for her and spend some time with her. That is good. He is fun to have around.

Dick and Jim went to Oneida today and had a good day. Not a profitable day, but a good day.

Later

Mary

No comments: