Saturday, August 30, 2003

Bobbie and Bill came for supper tonight. We had our usual late summer Saturday Corn and Fresh Sliced Tomatoes and I made a cherry pie from some Door County Cherries I had in the freezer. Yum, Yum.

We had a nice visit too. Big Oscar is still shy enough to spend most of the time down in the family room hiding from the big bad strangers. Foxie Roxie, on the other hand, hung around and checked them out thoroughly. NOW that they are gone, she had disappeared and he is downstairs with Jim.

I will go to 8:00AM Mass tomorrow. We haven't started choir yet and I DO like to have the day ahead of me. I always stop at Mother's after Mass to visit for a bit. Once choir starts, we do most of our singing at the 10:30AM Mass, then I will go later. Actually, in the winter, that is not a bad thing.

I am almost done with my wall hanging for the Quilt Show. I will take a picture and post it on this site when I am done.

OK?

Have a good Sunday

Mary

No comments: