Saturday, January 16, 2021

Another day home

Vita is finally starting to accept the fact that we are not taking walks.     She is spending much more time in the wonderful backyard she has.

I am still out of breath anytime I walk of do too much talking.    Trying to stay put and quiet.   Or at least talk slowly.

Barb stopped by with provisions for me and we had a short visit.     So glad to see someone real.     My friend, Judy, stopped by after church with some books for me to read.    I got several calls today.    Dick and Brenda, my friend Barb among them.   So nice to be thought of.    Talked to Bill Smith today too, I realized he probably did not know and I was right.     He was so glad I let him know.

Tomorrow, a quiet Sunday.   I won't be going anywhere until this breathlessness stops OR I have a doctor appointment.   I hope the breathlessness goes away first!!!!


Dia Dhuit

Mary


If we lose the fact

That every person has value

We are surely doomed.

No comments: