Sunday, August 09, 2020

A WHOLE day at home

 It was nice to be home all day.   It was hotter than the hinges of Hades. as my Dad would have said but we are so blessed to have an air conditioned house that I will not complain.

Vita and I had some good walks anyway.     She is good at keeping me exercising.    As I say,   She thinks that doggies are supposed to do their poop on a walk with MAMA and then she picks it up and throws it in the trash.  We don't want to do that in our lovely backyards.   Heaven forbid.

She has trained me well.

It is so good to have Jim and his dogs here.  Someone to interact with.  He has been very helpful in fixing a few things that were not right too.    He is so easy to get along with.   As I said we are a family.

I slept really well last night but glad I am seeing Dr. Toy tomorrow as my hips have been sore most mornings.

Til tomorrow

Love


Mary

No comments: