Thursday, January 02, 2020

What a wonderful couple of days.    Jim and his two doggies, Paisley and Gracy, were here for the New Year Days.   Yes Days.

I actually stayed up until midnight on New Years Eve because I had someone to talk to.    Jim and I toasted 2020 with his beer and my wine.     It was great.

Last night I actually stayed up until 9PM so it pays to have people in the house to stimulate my energy.   Don't actually know how I would do with someone living with me.    Jim for these visits is very easy and we enjoy it but perhaps both of us would tire of it after a while.    Who knows.   At least he knows he always has a place to come.    I love it when he is here and his doggies LOVE my backyard and the squirrels.     He likes it because he doesn't have to stay out with them as he does at his place.

Vita and the girls got along OK.   They didn't play together but obviously liked each other so it works.

Still can't believe that is is 2020.
Love you all
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: