Wednesday, December 18, 2019

It started out REALLY cold, in the low 20's this morning but has risen nicely to the upper 50's.    Quite pleasant and they say seasonable.

Little Miss Vita is getting exposed to the leash by going to the mailbox every day with me and is doing just fine.    She didn't seem afraid at all and only looks a bit surprised when I steer her the way I want to go.   We are doing just fine.    So far the only noise that little girl has made is to snore occasionally when she sleeps:)

The only out of the house need I had was grocery shopping.   Tomorrow nowhere and then on Friday I will be going to my Celtic meeting.     Looking forward to that.   

Vita seems fine when I am gone and is SO glad when I come back.     So we are settling in just fine.   She met one of the neighbors yesterday.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: