Saturday, December 14, 2019

I have a doggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I can convince her that everything is OK we will be fine.   Actually she is being very good but seems reluctant to move around the house and, of course, is not too sure what she should consider me to be.     I want her to "love me more than life itself" but that will take more than a day:)

She is a sweet  thing, a bit shy.    Her foster mother had her for three years and called her Vita which will remain her name, of course.  The only thing that DOES bother me is that the foster mother was unable to afford boosters for shots etc in January so poor little Vita is a year behind.    I have an appointment with Dr. Fiorello on Monday.   They can update her, do whatever else needs to be done and give her a good grooming.    That way I won't be the bad guy giving a bath.

I am all ready for Christmas except for some Christmas Cards.   And now I have my Christmas furry friend.

By the way,   Barbara went with me this whole day to search for doggies.    What a Gal.    Bart seemed pleased.   He will be when he meets her.


Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: