Thursday, December 05, 2019

A busy day.

The plumber came out today to check my plumbing which has been ac ting up again.    There are a couple of things I can to to help the problem which I will put in place immediately.    Part of the problem is that I back up to an apartment complex.    But this should still not be happening.   I have found things myself which do help.

This afternoon I took my car to the dealer for diagnosis because my engine light was on.    I do have a policy to cover some maintenance and it will help.  They should have the parts needed by Monday.   I CAN drive the car as long as I keep checking the temperature.    Fortunately, I do not drive far and the car, in this cooler weather does not heat up too much.

I will stay home even more because of this and work on making candy and preparing packages for mailing for Christmas and of course,  writing out my Christmas Cards.

Glad I have things to do.   I miss my critters so.   Tomorrow the Humane Society is having critters at the Pet Smart across the street and I will go to get the feel of things.   Maybe I'll get lucky.

Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: