Saturday, November 30, 2019

Sorry I haven't written for a couple of days but Thanksgiving was busy and fun.    I hope yours was the same.     We have a lot to be thankful for besides the wonderful meal that was set before us.    All the friends and family loving each other is a joy to see.   I did tell you that my Jim is here for a few days with his two doggies.   We are enjoying the visit SO much.

Yesterday, was a sad day.    My neighbor, Bryce, from across the street came over to tell me that there was a dead cat in their yard that looked like my Fluffy.    And it was my Fluffy.    She apparently got hit by a car, my sweet girl that was so street wise, I thought.   Jim helped me bag up her sweet body and dispose of it.      I am so upset.    Now I have no living thing to care for.      I will be looking for another dogie soon but am so glad that Jim and his Paisley and Gracie are here right now.   The house will be so empty.

I don't want to write any more tonight.   I am getting too sad.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: