Tuesday, October 08, 2019

A day of new challenges.     Had an appointment with Dr. Morgan, about my esphogus, I thought.    Got there but they had no record of me.    HOWEVER, they were able to get me in and I am scheduled for a Swallowing test on Oct. 17th.

Then I went home to wait for Kerry, my house cleaner.    She didn't come so I called her.   As it turned out, she had surgery and forgot to call me.    She has arranged for my old house cleaner to come on Thursday.

Pray for my Bart again,  He has a blood clot in his right arm.    Had to go to ER but he is home and on blood thinners.    Will see his family doctor tomorrow.

Tonight was Writer's Club.    There were just three of us there.    We all read and I am glad for that untroubled hour and a half with no troubles:)

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: