Sunday, September 29, 2019

I was so busy yesterday that I forgot to post last night.     I am mainly caught up except for the things that have to wait til Monday.

This morning I went to the 8:30AM mass and got several hugs as Leslie was on the prayer chain.    We have a lovely parish family at Holy Family.

Spent the day doing more catching up and NAPPING.  I went over to Bart and Barb's this evening for just a while to see my Bart who, you know, had surgery on his shoulder on Thursday.    He is doing well and says that the only discomfort is surgery discomfort so he really is hopeful that the damage is finally corrected.

I have a busy three days ahead of me with doctor appointments.     Will be glad when Thursday comes and I can stay home all day.      Nicky will be glad too.

Dia dhuit
Mary

No comments: